The FANUC CNC Simulator brings the world’s most popular CNC control right into the classroom, providing students with exposure to FANUC CNC controls without the need for a full machine. The FANUC CNC Simulator is based on the FANUC Series 0i – MODEL F platform and can be started up in either milling or turning configurations. The Simulator is an actual FANUC CNC control, so students will become familiar with the look, feel, function and layout of the control as they navigate and program a fully operational CNC control. FANUC’s MANUAL GUIDE i conversational programming interface allows user to graphically generate programs that can be simulated in 3D, prior to being converted back to conventional NC programs and used on machine tools using FANUC controls. Uploading and downloading (read and punch) functions use a Flash ATA interface and USB interface, and DNC functions are supported by Ethernet and a Flash ATA card.
• Switchable mill and lathe (turning) system in one simulator
• 3-axis milling / 2-axis turning system plus one spindle
• Manual Guide i installed for conversational program creation and 3D simulation
• Imperial / metric switchable
• 512KB part-program storage, with 400 registered programs
• 32 tool offset pairs
• Workpiece coordinates G52 – G59 plus 48 additional on mill
• 10.4” Color LCD
• Full QWERTY keyboard
• USB, Flash ATA and Ethernet connectivity
• Optional I/O link i and RS232 serial interface
• Power: AC 100 - 240, 0.8A – 0.4A, 50 – 60Hz
• Power consumption: 80W
• Weight: Approx. 26.4lb (12KG)
• Dimensions: Approx. 16.5” x 7.5” x 23.3” (421mm x 190mm x 592mm)
Designed with the classroom in mind
Students can perform operations and programming exercises away from the machine and then simply take the program to the machine. Features such as FANUC’s dual screen display are standard features, so with additional PC software, instructors can replicate the screen of the simulator on a PC, via Ethernet connection for instructor-led classes on a projector.
Process-orientated conversational programming
For students advancing to a smaller job shop or tool room, user friendly MANUAL GUIDE i conversational programming simplifies and enhances their productivity. This innovative part programming operation environment focuses the student on machine operations, rather than just G-code, allowing a job to be completed in the shortest time possible.
FANUC CNC Simulator
Part number: A02B-0158-B100#US